Software development the Gordon Ramsay way
Posted by Alec The Geek on 6 May 2008
- Know what your customers want and will pay for: i.e. Get the requirements right
- Lack of training and experience can be fatal
- Don’t expect kids with 6 months experience in only one language to implement large complex systems without significant supervision and mentoring
- There is no substitute for passion and hard work
- Success comes from the whole team working together
- Keep things as simple as possible
- Ensure equipment is clean, working and eliminate ‘bad smells’ from the materials
- Version control
- Build environment
- Test planning and infrastructure…
Some come on people, it’s not exactly fucking rocket science is it?
6 Responses to “Software development the Gordon Ramsay way”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.